Thursday, March 13, 2008

I was going to run today, but decided to take a rest day. I can feel my calf when I walk. It's not sore, but it's there!! I've been using a really old pair of sneakers as my everyday walking shoes. I think it's time to retire them. So, today, I tossed them in the bag to go to good will.
I will now use the sneakers I've been running in that have 300+ miles on them, as my everyday walking shoes.
And, starting tomorrow I will be running in my other 'new' pair of Asics, that I've had for a long time, but they have been patiently waiting on the shelf waiting their turn, with no miles on them!!
I am hoping this will solve my calf issue. New running shoes, and better shoes to be walking around in.
Wish I could figure out how to use the 'equipment' part of buckeyoutdoor.com To really keep track of how many miles go on my shoes. I used to track it in my log on coolrunning.com, but that site is no more:(

No comments: