Sunday, September 21, 2008

OFFICIAL RESULTS OF THE COW HARBOR 10K

Surprisingly, when I woke this morning I feel great. A little tired, since the birthday party for my daughter went until 9pm, and I am usually in bed by then. LOL But, I totally expected to be in pain, since my calves were screaming at me at the end of yesterdays race. Very nice surprise indeed:) Still taking today off as a rest day, and will resume my half marathon training schedule tomorrow. Only plans for today, is yet another birthday celebration for my daughter, but this time, at my in-laws house about a mile away. At some point today I have to make cupcakes for her to bring to school tomorrow to celebrate with her classmates, on her actual birthday, day. So, let the celebration continue....

Got the final/official results from the Cow Harbor 10K (see below post for all the details)

I came in 1,551 out of 4,154 participants

I am in 65th in my age group (40-44) out of 322 participants

Today is a good day:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done. Continue to enjoy the birthday celebration.

robison52 said...

Congrats and a slap on the back is called for...you DESERVE the rest and recovery, don't rush back to training too soon.

BeachRunner said...

Woo Hoo!

tfh said...

Great race-- especially only a week after your half marathon, that's incredible!

Happy birthday to your daughter. I hope she shared one of her cupcakes with the baker. :)

Erin Leigh said...

Great job out there!! Hope you aren't too tired after all that b-day celebrating, lol!

Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point said...

yay congrats on your race! celebrate it up!

CewTwo said...

What? No updates since 9/21?

I guess that Twitter will have to do!

B-p

Charlie

CewTwo said...

You are such a fun person! Out of the blue comes a comment on the blog!

I left the iPod Touch at home as I don't have a case for it yet. I don't want to break it until a little bit later!

Charlie