Monday, January 28, 2008

Ok, going on vacation didn't help my running at all. But, I am back now and had a great jog/walk today. I started the Week 3, day 1 all over and it felt great. No stitches. Breathing was interesting at times, but I attribute that to the cold weather. Temperature today was 40 degrees .

Start time: 1:18p.m.
Total time: 30 min
Distance: 2.3 miles
Avg HR 129
Max HR 190
Calories burned: 181

K, I don't think the GPS worked at all today, but the Polar HR monitor with pod worked, thankfully. Not sure if it is a battery issue, that the two units don't like each other (LOL) or if the trees on my run/jog got in the way of the GPS:(
But the jog/walk today went very well considering I haven't run/jog in 13 days. To make up for it, I'm going to try doing it again tomorrow. See how the body feels/reacts. Off to take a tubby:)

No comments: