Saturday, January 12, 2008

WEEK 2 DAY 3

Today's run went very well. I was rushed for time, but I got the run/jog in!!! Just didn't get to complete the full 5 minutes cool down walk. I know, not good, but at least I got the program in. I was able to come home and soak in a warm/hot tub for about 30min, so that should make up for it.

I'm very psyched about todays run/jog because I was able to keep my jogging pace at 8:23 to 9:00 minute pace with no stiches at all and it felt awesome!!

So I was able to finish the program in 27:26 and did the same distance of 2.17, when I did the full 30:00. YEAH baby!!

Start time: 9:03a.m.
Finish time: 9:31a.m.
Total time: 27:26 min

Distance: 2.17 miles

Avg HR 147
Max HR 172
Calories burned: 172

I think the HR monitor worked pretty well today. I didn't see any spikes like I did last run.

So, week 2 is completed. On to week 3 next time!!

No comments: