Sunday, November 23, 2008

RECOVERY RUN ON THE TM

Today I chose to stay warm and ran on the TM at the gym:) Time was limited, so i decided to run a quicker paced run, and get my 5 miles in:) Got to the the gym at Noon, set the TM to 6.0, no incline, and off I went. Nice 10 minute pace. Legs felt really good. It was nice to run on a cushioned TM and not the bumpy potholly roads, not to mention it was WARM running:)

Used the Garmin inside today, turned off the GPS feature, and hit start and it recorded my time and HR. Avg HR was 134, cardiac drift was 157. Not sure if that drift was me, or all the electronics in the gym. My gym now is sporting two new flat screen tvs. Sweet!! I still like my iphone with my shows, but it's nice to catch the news if I want to:)

Going to start recording totals that I did for the week, so here goes:

Totals for the week of Nov 17th to Nov 23rd

Monday: 3 mile Recovery Run @ 10:00 min avg pace on Treadmill no incline
Tuesday: 4 mile Recovery Run @ 10:15 min avg pace on Treadmill no incline
Wednesday: 3 mile Recovery Run @ 10:20 min avg pace on Treadmill no incline
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 8 Mile Medium Long Run @ 11:20 min avg pace
Saturday: 4 mile Recovery Run @ 10:11 min avg pace
Sunday: 5 mile Recovery Run @ 10:00 min avg pace on Treadmill no incline

Mileage for the week: 27 miles:)!!

2 comments:

tfh said...

Wow, that's some good weekly mileage! Six days of running is terrific and it's nice to see how it all adds up.

BeachRunner said...

Great job!