Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WOW, IT WAS COLD TODAY!!

BR411 and I hit the gym together this morning after our 2nd grader's teacher conference. She got thumbs up from all her teachers and is doing great!! BR hit the weights, while I ran on the TM. I set the TM to 5.8 and ran for 31 min. 10:20 pace. Felt great!!

Also got my BuckeyeOutdoors site account running again. It now syncs my Garmin 301 and I am loving life. There is a feature where it has google maps. So cool!!

Oh, after our run, BR411 and I hit our local favorite restaurant by the pond and had sushi. But no, we did not sit out on the deck as it was bitterly cold her on Long Island today. It really felt like a January day, and it's only November.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to talk about the weather. It has been too cold for this time of year.

tfh said...

What a perfect way to spend the day-- an encouraging parent-teacher conference, couple gym time, and sushi! Hope it warms up there...brrr...

JBinAZ said...

That does sound like the perfect day. I don't know if I should mention the temp here.... low around 50 and high around 80.