Saturday, January 10, 2009

PUSHUP EXHAUSTION TEST & FORCED REST DAY DUE TO SNOW:(

1:15pm - Performed the pushup exhaustion test, did 33 Puts me in column 1 for W5D1 which will be done on Monday!! Wow, I'm psyched my first exhaustion test I could only do 20, Definitely getting stronger:)!! Again, doing my pushups modified, but I'm definitely getting stronger and I will repeat the 100 pushup challenge again, doing real pushups!!

Snowing right now, but plan is to do my TM run at the gym when I drop my daughter at a playdate at 2:45. If any of this happens is still up in the air, as it is snowing. Will have to see what the weather is like at 2:30. If it's not too bad, and I can get the car out of the driveway, I'll get it done, if not, it will be a weather forced rest day:( Another reason why some day I want a TM in my house LOL!!!

Nope, canceled the playdate and not driving to the gym. We are house bound due to the snow:( Argghhhhh

No comments: