Sunday, February 3, 2008

Great run today, 31 degrees out but didn't take long to feel warm. I definitely dressed better today. I didn't overheat!!!:) I am LOVING the NIKE+
I hit a button by accident and rewound my C25K W4 playlist, so I compensated and ran 8min straight for the first time, to make up. YEAH BABY, felt GREAT and I hit 3.06 today for the first time. And it was sweet to hear at the end of my workout, you did a great job, by Joan Bonoit (sp??). Very cool!!!
So, today Nike+ stats went as follows:
Start time: 9:59a.m.
Distance: 3.06 miles
Time: 35:24
Pace: 11:32
Calories: 290
Polar HR stats:
Start time: 9:59a.m.
Distance: 3.1
Time: 35:25
Avg HR: 134
Max HR: 159

All in all I'm stoked. Training is coming along nicely. I'll be ready for the first NYRR race on Feb. 23rd: Snowflake 4M in Central Park.

No comments: