Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Well, I was supposed to rest today, but couldn't. Guess I'm addicted. So what I did was walk. It was great. Set the Nike+ to listen to 4 feet running, and I walked out of my door, and returned just as the podcast ended. NICE!! Nik and Dan are cool. Definitely my favorite podcasts are Another Runner and 4 Feet running. I also listen to the Extra Mile and Gravity @ 1053. Once I'm up to running 3 miles straight, podcasts will be what I listen too.
Weather today was nice. Gray outside, but warm at 50 degrees. I had no clue that it was going to rain. About at the half way mark it started to drizzle. But about 3/4 in it started pouring out of nowhere. I would have completed my whole walk, but the lightning and thunder were getting out of control and I cut it short. Still did the 5K+, but not the whole walk I planned out. By the time I got home I was completely and thoroughly soaked. LOL
Well, since Another Runner helped me get my buckeyoutdoors workout on my blog, I'm not going to write down my Nike+ stats anymore. It's already there. I'll just record my Polar HR Monitor stats. Which told me the following:
Start time: 10:07a.m.
Distance: 3.4
Time: 49:28
Pace: 14.32
Avg HR: 122
Max HR: 153
Calories: 266

No comments: