Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sold my ipod MINI Yesterday

Well, I did it. I sold my ipod mini for $125 bucks to a friend. Not a bad price and she's an owner of a mint condition ipod mini. Why did I do this? Cause I was given $75 credit to Costco and didn't know what to use it on. Only thing that caught my eye in the store was the new ipod nano because of the Nike+ feature, but I couldn't justify shelling out $200 bucks. But then I thought, I never use my ipod mini anymore and it's worth something, and sure enough when I was speaking with my running buddies, one of them was saying how hers broke, and she's been looking for a new one for months, but they don't make/sell them anymore. I was so pysched. I thought $125 was a good deal, she agreed. I came home, grabbed the stuff and went right to her house. Done deal. Win win situation:)!
So I got the new ipod Nano no cash down, and I used my apple gift card to get the Nike+ system. VERY COOL. Unfortuneately LI had tourential pouring rain yesterday so I didn't get to use it really until this morning. I tried, but after going about a 1/2 mile turned around and came home completely and thoroughly drenched. LOL But I got out there this morning and it was awesome, and very accurate. I love to track my runs and to have it set to my music is great!!! And having the voice commands telling me my progress and congratulations at the end was icing on the cake.
Came home from the run and uploaded it to my nikeplus account and wam, it's all there in black and white. LOVE it. Now, if I could only figure out how to post that link to my webpage it was be great. I figured out how to post the Tinkoff 200 challenge, but still my run isn't showing up:( Hope it just takes some time and that I'm not doing something wrong.

No comments: