Thursday, February 28, 2008

New it was too good to be true! Well, Allie woke me at 4:30 a.m. so I got out of bed and in bed with her. Never could fall back to sleep. I was wearing my HRM so at about 5:20 I tried to take it. Pitch black and I couldn't get the light on the watch to stay lit. So, I activated the workout and laid there for 20min, and I would occassionally hit the light so I could see the numbers, and I thought I remember seeing it as low as 51, but when I stopped the HRM, my stats that got stored showed Avg 58 and Max 83, I was getting frustrated that I couldn't get the light to work:(
I know I saw it go as low as 53, but I swear it hit 51 too, but it didn't registered as a low on my HRM:( so I'm going with 53. HRM just gave me the AVG and the MAX:(
Hopefully tomorrow she won't wake me and if I see 51, I'll change today to reflect 51.
But for now, todays resting HR = 53

No comments: